onsdag 7 juli 2010

now with a 12 and a portfolio

Yesterday around dinnertime i checked my uni-mail and found more then one unopened e-mail. But one that stood out was the one with the headline "Semester grade". I had figured the crit was over average,  but after opening the mail I understood that it was way over average... 12 it said, aka the maximum. It made me so happy that I had problems containing it inside, so I didn't, I ran out on the balcony screaming Yes Yes YEEEEEES while doing a happy dance, shaking my head and hands like a crazy person.

Sure, I've been in-crush with my project most part of the semester, but I was pretty sure that my teacher wasn't, and her word ways pretty heavy, so i thought that i might get a 7, maybe a 10, but i did not expect a 12. So i must have been wrong, she must have liked it non the less, seeing that i managed to get the highest grade for my bachelor. Anyways, Happy Happy HAPPY! Good way to finish off a birthday!

The last few days have been dedicated to the portfolio. Finished it after a bit of hazel, going through the external hard-drives, trying to find Just The Right Pictures and some of the old sketchup files as to be able to do some renders on  them.
So far i don't know how to put up a pdf-file which one can download, but I hope to find a way to do so SOON

Have a wonderful wonderful day
M